MPN Patch Note Roundup March 15th - 21st
- Tweak: Sword Locks require you to mash ATTACK again, while evading Zeds etc. still requires DODGE.
- Tweak: Gloved weapons can now affect your damage type with unarmed.
- Tweak: Crossbows bolts fly through slain enemies more reliably than most other projectile types.
- Tweak: Better animation for de-masking and de-helmeting enemies (Sleepwalkers, Riot Guards, MERC Laborers)
- Tweak: Ranged-weapon NPCs in cover will prioritize being the attacker as if their target was at their ideal range.
- Fixed: Stunning Fist skill works again (did you notice it wasn't?)
- Fixed: Tooltips should place correctly on all aspect rations and resolutions. They've also beeen added to the Character Creation screen.
- Feature: Heavy attacks operate as sweep attacks now. Damage bonus has been reduced, but now your heavies can smash multiple opponents (albeit with reduced damage). Mega large weapons are unaffected.
- Tweak: Follow Through skill changed. Slashing weapons deal full damage to all enemies hit with your heavy swing. Gave this skill to the Story protagonists.
- Fixed: Enemies that are supposed to have infinite ammo should actually have it again.
- Fixed: Some dumb stuff with shurikens that I did. Also, their looping audio will properly end when they stop flying.
- Test: Falling damage negated if you just entered ragdoll. Should prevent losing corpus if an enemy's hit knocks you down, only for the floor to kill you.