MPN Patch Note Roundup April 11th - 17th
- Added: Glow effects added to a ton of goggles and other outfit pieces. Plus they're colorizable!
- Tweak: Glow effects for weapons appear correctly in the Inventory/Store.
- Tweak: The quartermaster only sells you classic grey outfit pieces. If you want them colorized, you're gonna hafta pay for it, pal.
- Tweak: Extending weapons (batons, Nexus blade, etc.) or weapons with wield animations will stay out/animated when you throw them. They also fit on the hip/back based on their retracted size.
- Added: New Damage Ticker tracks your destructive power! Enable it in the Options Menu.
- Tweak: Weapons with small magazines (shotguns, etc) have their bonus mags properly multiplied by your Core Ranged skill and appropriate Extra Mag traits (it's no longer just a bonus measly single additional shot per).
- Tweak: Outfit pieces now give different kinds of magazine bonuses. Check your gear to see if it applies.
- Tweak: A little indicator to let you know when you have so many mags that more won't display.
- Tweak: Starter gear in the Warchest is now just a few set weapons to give all skill groups a chance to train.
- Tweak: Weapons that break and become other legit, non-handle weapons will cost more at the Quartermaster.
- Fixed: Error in menus when trying to display a character who is wielding and glowy weapon (shock baton, etc.)
- Fixed: A couple places where glowy light effects weren't doing what they need to.
- Fixed: Scrying Goggles and a couple other outfit pieces are optimized and looking sharp.
- Fixed; Agent origin properly calculating encumbrance again.
- Fixed: Your starting Arena Origin gear will no longer vanish from your inventory when unequipped. Existing characters are unaffected
- Fixed: Cannot unequip gear that is reducing your encumbrance, if doing so would take you over cap.
- Fixed: Heavy ranged weapons no longer upgreade their magazine count based on Core Ranged (as it was always meant to be).